Ear pain is one of the worst pains that people experience these days as it causes extreme pain and itching sensation. While it might look very ordinary, experiencing it is extremely difficult for an individual. If you are one of them who is suffering from ear pain or ear infection then this post is all about you. Studies have revealed that year infection is very common in adults but is even more prevalent in toddlers and children. It is very important to consult your doctor to find out a clear reason for ear pain and why you are suffering from it. On another note, some home remedies work truly the best and help to cure ear pain to a great extent. Yes, you heard it right some essential oils work well for ear infections and one of them is garlic oil. Garlic oil for ear and ear infections not only reduces the pain but also deals with the inflammation going on.
You may also like:
Ear infection can cause a burning sensation inside or outside your ear the pain might remain for a short or very long time but it affects your overall health. It can ruin your daily activities and may lead to unbearable pain, problems in hearing, low appetite, and other troubles in sleeping and eating. Not only this but many other situations cause intense pain due to ear infections. But do you know at first why ear pain occurs? Let’s take in the details and find out the causes of ear infections or ear pain.
Causes Of Ear Infections
A mild ear pain can result in intense year infection which can also call for an injury or infection in the respiratory tract. Allergies sinus cold and other issues may also lead to year infection. All this happens due to the excess production of mucus which is mainly present beneath the ear drums. Where there is gunk, microbes automatically make their place and brew over time to make space for ear infections. Once the year infection grows it leads to pain, fever, mucus discharge, inflammation redness, and swelling around the ears.
In most of the cases, the ear infection goes away on its own. However, in extreme situations, it happens over and over again and leads to severe infection. In difficult times antibiotics and pain relievers come to the rescue. In the meantime, many people employ natural remedies like garlic oil for their ears. Well, that’s true. Garlic and olive oil for ears are combined in proportion to make a soothing remedy for ear infections. This remedy works like magic and truly performs like a therapy to restrict ear pain and infection.
Benefits Of Garlic Oil For Ears
- Many people wonder if garlic oil for ear infections is effective or not. Let’s burst the bubble and find out the uses of garlic oil for the ear.
- Garlic oil has antiviral properties. The viral infection going around your ear or beneath The ear can be reduced using garlic and olive oil for ears. The rich anti-viral properties come to the rescue when you are suffering from intense ear pain or clogged ears.
- Did you know that garlic oil is rich in antibacterial properties as well? Garlic Oil tackles the bacteria that lead to ear infections and kicks them off over some time. Not only does it fight infection but including garlic in your daily routine also helps to enhance your immune system.
- The major benefits of garlic oil for ears also include the ability to tackle inflammation. Garlic oil drops for years have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce pain redness and inflammation effectively. Garlic is an effective herb that not only adds flavor to your dishes but has several benefits to cure ear pain and infection. It naturally heals the infection in your year and also maintains its health over some time.
- Did you know that garlic oil also helps to boost immunity? With a strong immune system, there are less or almost no chances of ear infections. It is better to maintain and boost immunity with the natural properties of garlic oil for ears.
Is Garlic Oil Safe For Babies Ears?
Many people wonder if they can use garlic oil for ear infections in babies or not. Well to be honest using garlic oil and that too for babies can be a little too much. Garlic oil is very strong and the delicate skin of babies might not handle it perfectly. So it is better to consult doctors before indulging in remedies like essential oils for babies. Essential oils are very strong and potent. They are the pure essence of plants and therefore using it for babies should not be considered in the long run.
How To Use Garlic Oil For Ears?
The usage of Garlic oil for ears is quite easy. But as experts, we always recommend you to do a patch test before trying home remedies. But still, if you are interested in using garlic oil for ear infections then here is a simple remedy.
- Combine one tablespoon of olive oil with two drops of Garlic oil in a bowl.
- Mix it well and apply it around your ears.
- Do not put it inside your ear as it might clog the ear.
You may also like:
Applying garlic oil on the ear topically definitely helps to deal with ear pain, infection, and inflammation. However, if you are allergic to the fragrance of essential oils or in general if you are allergic to natural remedies then make sure to consult your doctor before indulging in the same. Also, do not forget to check out a variety of pure essential oils and carrier oils available only at Moksha Lifestyles.