Geogard Ect is a preservative against bacteria, yeast, and molds, which is a liquid form of protection. The chemical, Geogard Ect, is composed of only two ingredients: a rust inhibitor and ethylene oxide. Geogard Ultra is also a preservative against bacteria, yeast, and molds which is a powder form of protection for your cosmetics, and toiletries. The chemical, Geogard Ultra, which features the same composition as Geogard Ect (two ingredients), can be spray applied or brushed onto your food in the form of a liquid sealant that locks in flavor and prevents spoilage. Although Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra have the same main ingredient, they differ in their application. Geogard Ect is a liquid form of protection and can be applied to almost any product that you would like to preserve. On the other hand, Geogard Ultra is a powder form of protection for your cosmetics, and toiletries and must be used before placing it in the refrigerator or freezer.
You may also like:
Benefits Of Using Geogrid Ect As A Preservative:
1) Environment Friendly
Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra contain only two ingredients that are safe for use around children and animals.
2) No Side Effects
The main ingredient in Geogard Ect is ethylene oxide, an odorless gas that is completely safe for human consumption.
3) Compatible With All Products
Both Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra are compatible with all types of foodstuffs and can be applied using a wide range of spray bottles, cans, and brush applicators.
4) Quickly Absorbed
This product quickly gets into the skin without leaving a greasy residue on the surface. This prevents the formation of mold or fungus when stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
5) Safe On All Types Of Skin
Using a Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra spray bottle or brush applicator, you can use the preservative on your hands, face, heels, or any other part of your body.
6) Easy To Apply
Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra are easily applied by mixing the ingredients in any spray bottle. The liquid form will penetrate the surface of your product quickly and protect it from bacteria, yeast, and molds.
7) Prevents Growth Of Bacteria, Mold, Or Fungus
Once the product has been sprayed with Geogard Ect or Ultra, there is no need for further preservation. The material contains no artificial preservatives or additives that may cause adverse reactions on sensitive skin
8) Stored In A Refrigerator Or Freezer
Using Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra allows you to store your products in a refrigerator or freezer where bacteria, yeast, and mold cannot grow.
Benefits Of Using Geogrid Ultra As A Preservative:
1) Accurate control of bacteria, yeast, and molds: The powder form of the preservative is perfect for use in low temperatures where chemicals are not stable.
2) No odors: Unlike the liquid compound that is commonly used in food storage, this compound does not emit any odor during or after application. Therefore it will not provoke adverse reactions in human beings or animals.
3) Stable for 5 years: Geogard Ultra can be stored for up to 5 years without compromising the quality of food.
You may also like:
4) Compatible with all products: It is compatible with all types of food and can be applied using a wide range of spray bottles, cans, and brush applicators.
5) Does not affect the color or smell of food: It does not change either the color or smell of the food when applied and therefore remains undetected.
6) Safe on all types of skin: Using a Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra spray bottle or brush applicator, you can use the preservative on your hands, face, heels, or any other part of your body.
Precautions While Using Geogrid Ultra And Geogard Ect For Preservation:
1) Invert the can or bottle before operating it: The application of any preservative must be done in an inverted position.
2) Place the can upside down: Simply place the can upside down before you spray the liquid compound onto your product.
3) Unscrew the cap of the bottle and shake well before use
4) Keep out of reach of children/animals: Keep Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra away from children or animals due to it being a harmful chemical.
5) Use only as directed: Always follow instructions for use to keep yourself safe.
6) Keep in a cool dry place: Keep the liquid compound in a dry place so it does not spoil.
7) Use within 3 years of opening: If opened, keep the bottle closed and use it within 3 years of opening it.
8) Avoid contact with skin or eyes: Avoid contact with skin or eyes while using the product.
9) Check the safety of the product before application: Check that the Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra you plan to use are safe for use on your product before application.
10) Do not apply to any hot item: Do not spray directly onto any item that is hot as it may cause the product to ignite.
11) Use in a ventilated area: Use Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra in a well-ventilated area.
12) Keep away from fire: Keep away from fire when spraying.
1) Can I use geogard ect and geogard ultra on my food?
Yes, you can use Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra on all types of food. However, when you spray it directly it will not be effective. To make sure that the compound does its job properly, spray the liquid compound into a bottle and apply it with a brush or aerosol sprayer.
2) How often do I need to use Geogard ect and geogard ultra?
This depends on the type of product you are storing in which case once a week is needed. For toiletries such as make-up, shampoo, hygiene products, etc., twice a week is needed. For cosmetics, lotions, and creams once a month are needed. Geogard Ect and Geogard Ultra have two main ingredients that are combined to form a perfect preservative.