Scabies, a very common infection these days affects more than a million people every year regardless of age, gender, and sex. It is a contaminating skin condition that spreads very easily. Many people do not even know that they are affected by scabies. Unaware of the skin condition might also lead to the worsening of the situation. Thankfully, Aloe Vera Gel for scabies is a natural remedy that works like a charm. Yes, you heard it right! Aloe Vera Gel helps to calm down the severe irritation and infection on your skin. Not only this but it also controls the condition of scabies and helps to heal your skin in a better way.
Using the best Aloe Vera Gel for scabies comes in handy because it reduces the chances of contamination and also heals your wound faster than ever. But coming to this skin condition, it is essential to know more about this problem and how it gets triggered. So, today we learn more about scabies and the major reason why it appears in the first place.
What Are Scabies?
Scabies is a skin infection that affects people all across the globe in a minimal proportion of humans and animals. It usually appears because of the infestation of a microscopic mite which is popularly known as Sarcoptes scabiei. This mite attacks the outer layer of your skin and triggers an infestation which is commonly known as scabies. To be precise, scabies is not a skin infection anymore but an infestation of these mites.
These tiny mites excrete and lay their eggs which triggers the infestation on your skin and induces extreme itchiness and rashes. The redness on your skin is brought by these tiny mites which bring in the unbearable urge to scratch your skin, especially at night. Every year scabies affects more than 100 thousand people irrespective of their age, caste, and gender. In a nutshell, this skin infestation affects approx 3 million people all across the globe.
You may also like:
So, now you know that scabies is not just a skin condition but a very severe one that can also lead to the inappropriate appearance of your skin. So, now will see what scabies looks like and how you use your Aloe Vera Gel for scabies.
What Does Scabies Look Like?
- If you are suffering from scabies, you will notice the appearance of rashes and pimples on your skin.
- These are not the common acne or pimples that appear on your skin. It is quite different and should not be confused with mosquito bites or normal rashes. You will instantly figure out scabies infection as the rashes look quite different in appearance from the normal ones.
- Another thing that stands out, if you are if you have scabies is the constant urge to itch. You will face extreme itching which is very severe and relentless as compared to other skin conditions.
Below are some of the major symptoms or should we say the key indicators which help you to find out if you are suffering from scabies or not.
- You will notice red and scaly patches on your skin.
- If you have scabies, the rashes on your skin will appear as a blister or pimple in a row. They do not appear isolated but in a row which helps you recognize that it is scabies.
- Scabies are very dangerous and might affect your entire body. But you will find the effects of scabies mostly around the hand and feet area.
- Scabies also lead to the appearance of grey lines on your skin along with a proportion of blisters.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Gel For Scabies
Did you know that you can use pure Aloe Vera Gel for scabies to get instant relief? Yes, you heard it right! Aloe Vera Gel helps to hydrate your skin intensely and also reduces the symptoms of scabies. Some of the benefits of using Aloe Vera Gel for scabies:
- Aloe Vera Gel has moisturizing properties. Your skin becomes very dry patchy and red because of the effects of scabies. But not anymore. Aloe Vera Gel help to relieve the symptoms of scabies and also hydrates your skin well. It goes deep into the layers of your skin and helps to eliminate the appearance of red and patchy skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel is a powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals. Aloe Vera Gel contains vitamin A vitamin C and vitamin E which hydrates your skin and reduces redness. Not only this but, it also discourages the visibility of blisters on your skin.
- Aloe Vera Gel has strong compounds and nutrients which reduces the constant urge to itch. If red blisters appear on your skin, it makes you itch for a very long time and might also lead to extreme redness and patchy skin. Thankfully, Aloe Vera Gel as a treatment for scabies works well. Using pure Aloe Vera Gel for scabies reduces itchiness on your skin and also does not cause any irritation.
- Aloe Vera Gel has anti-inflammatory properties. We cannot deny the fact that Aloe Vera Gel is loaded with strong anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the inflammation on your skin. Not only this but using Aloe Vera Gel for post scabies also reduces the chances of the appearance of another trip of scabies. So, make sure to include pure Aloe Vera Gel in your routine to prevent scabies and to also deal with post-scabies symptoms.
How To Use Pure Aloe Vera Gel For Scabies?
- Using fresh and pure Aloe Vera Gel for scabies is very easy.
- You can simply take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and chill it for some time in the refrigerator.
- Once it is chilled and cold applied on the affected area and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- You can wash it off with cold water after that.
- Another way to use aloe vera gel for scabies is to combine it with coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is loaded with essential compounds and lauric acid, which helps heal rashes and blisters.
- So, combine one tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel with one teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Apply it on the affected area and leave it on for soothing effects.
Aloe vera gel is a multipurpose product. Using it in your routine enhances the look and feel of your skin. Needless to mention that it works perfectly well to deal with scabies. However, make sure to include it in your routine after a patch test. Using pure aloe vera gel for scabies from Moksha Lifestyle is the best option to avoid skin irritation or allergies.
You may also like:
1. Is it safe to use Aloe Vera Gel for scabies?
Yes. For sure. You can use pure Aloe Vera gel for scabies until and unless you’re allergic to Aloe gel. Also, do not forget to do a patch test.
2. How does aloe vera gel help to reduce scabies?
Aloe vera gel is the only natural remedy that works like a charm to reduce irritation and itchiness on your skin. It also tackles inflammation while reducing redness on your skin.