Infertility is becoming increasingly prevalent among women today. This signifies that the vast majority of men and women are affected by this serious issue. The primary symptom of fertility issues is that you’ve tried but have not achieved any progress. Aside from herbal treatments, essential oils can aid in the treatment of infertility. Men and women both experience infertility problems. There are various essential oils for men and women in the business.
Fertility natural oils are among the organic, natural, and alternative methods used only by married people who are having trouble getting pregnant.
Let’s confront it: if you desire to have a baby but are having trouble getting pregnant, you’ll go to any span.
And, since the Moksha Lifestyle will be here to stay, why just not investigate every other fertility-boosting available option, including fertility essential oils?
You may like this also:
Let’s look at what essential oils for fertility are and how you could indeed use them to bump up fertility. Listed below is a list of essential oils to boost fertility:
1. Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
Ylang Ylang is considered an important medicinal plant both for males and females, as well as a testosterone corrector. So, if either you or your companion are undergoing a lower sex drive or experiencing disheartening due to infertility, ylang-ylang essential oil could be the ultimate solution. This volatile oil is well-known for its herbal properties. Although it doesn’t significantly affect your reproductive success, it could assist you in managing your hectic sex routine. A relatively small analysis revealed that essential oil improves personality and psychological health, enhancing your motivation and ovulation. According to research, it provides a relaxing effect and might even assist some individuals with depression and anxiety.
2. Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender oil has been used to treat women since antiquity. The lavender oil aroma soothes and calms one’s mind. It provides a variety of calming repercussions. Lavender oil is beneficial for preserving the hormone balance. The potential of lavender oil to decrease levels of cortisol makes it approximately as helpful as clary sage as just a fertility-boosting essential oil. Lavender Oil is also utilized to control naps, which is hugely advantageous for a woman attempting to get pregnant. One of the best essential oil can be mixed into moisturizing creams, oils, or lotions or used in a diffuser.
3. Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium oil’s comforting and relaxing effects assist a woman in de-stressing and regulating the body’s hormone levels. Because of its estrogen-enhancing properties, at least one research study suggests that geranium oil could serve as a potent libido-boosting essential oil for women. Geranium essential oil is also relaxing. It alleviates anxiety and depression while also improving the atmosphere. This essential oil can be diffused in a room.
You could also apply geranium oil to your body with massage oil or disperse it into the air with a homemade mist.
4. Rose Essential Oil
Rose oil is extremely beneficial in treating sexual retardation and achievement anxiety. It also aids in the enhancement of male orgasm and the increase of testosterone levels. It has innumerable therapeutic potential, including the ability to improve uterine lining and regulate menstruation periods. furthermore, rose oil has been shown to increase female sexual appetite. Furthermore, it increases sperm production in men. Aside from just that, oil can be used in a variety of ways. To begin, begin to breathe the aroma of the oils. Furthermore, pour the oil into the hot tub. You can also gently rub the oil into your wrists while huffing the aroma.
5. Citrus Essential Oil
Wondering about the effectiveness of the best citrus essential oils? We have got you covered. Citrus essential oils like lemon, orange, and grapefruit are known to enhance your fertility. The citrus essential oils cleanse your kidney and detox your body and flush out all the toxins from your body. Wild orange essential oil is proven to reduce stress and symptoms of anxiety and depression. While all these factors contribute to low fertility options, essential oils for fertility appear as a rescue treatment and help to control these symptoms.
Citrus essential oils help in labor too and therefore are known as the best essential oils for labor. These essential oils are truly a great choice as they also help to conceive perfectly.
6. Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense oil greatly enhances semen strength and sperm quality. It is most efficacious for men, particularly for increasing sperm production. Furthermore, this oil can indeed be preferred. Frankincense oil appears to be an effective sex-boosting essential oil both for males and females. A 2017 survey of mice discovered that frankincense oil accelerated sperm intensity. Most women suffer from hormonal changes and particularly sexual problems. Frankincense essential oil in this case works like magic to enhance sexual wellness and fertility. You can simply massage this essential oil for fertility on your tummy or legs for added benefits.
DIY Essential Oil Recipes For Fertility
Recipe 1 – Fertility Diffuser Blend
- 5 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops of Clary sage essential oil
- 3 drops of oregano essential oil
- In a bowl add all the essential oils.
- Stir it well.
- Add this diffuser blend in a diffuser as per the instructions and diffuse it.
- Inhale the soothing aroma of the fertility diffuser blend.
Recipe 2 – Calming Mist
You may like this also:
- Spray bottle
- 1 cup water
- 5-6 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops of rose essential oil
- In a spray bottle add water.
- Now add essential oils to it one by one.
- Cover the lid and shake the mist really well.
- Spritz this mist whenever you feel anxious, stressed, or depressed.
- This calming DIY mist restores your energy and keeps your spirits and strength high.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Using Essential Oils For Fertility
- Essential oils are only for external use and should never be ingested.
- Store essential oils out of reach of children and store them apart from other products.
- Some essential oils can be fatal to pets and therefore always research before using them.
- Essential oils must ALWAYS be diluted before applying to the skin as they are highly concentrated as can cause irritation. You can dilute them with a carrier oil of your choice and, the max concentration of essential oils should be 3-4%.
- Always do a patch test before applying to larger areas of the skin.
- It is unclear what effects essential oils have on pregnant and breastfeeding women. While some consider them safe, many doctors advise pregnant women to avoid the use of essential oils.
- Always buy pure essential oils and stay away from fake counterparts as they won’t contain the same therapeutic benefits.
Infertility is a serious worry for today’s newlyweds. You could perhaps try organic fertility drugs like essential oils for fertility. Other elements, including tension, nervousness, despair, and stress, are, regrettably not under your grasp. We are prone to underestimating those and enabling them to take around our lifestyles even without realizing the harm they inflict. The consequences of such psychological pressure and expectations can indeed be harmful to your reproductive success – and there are not even enough grand pharma medications users can accept to cope with anxiety and raise stress.
As a result, exploring different choices such as sex-boosting essential oils or ovulation multivitamins is beneficial. Just on the flip side, it will open up a plethora of opportunities for your ideal pregnancy. So, choose only the best essential oils for fertility from Moksha Lifestyle.