Bentonite clay is a naturally occurring form of calcium bentonite. Calcium bentonite is a fine, white, clay-like substance that comes from the earth. It has several beneficial qualities when it comes to skincare. Bentonite clay is a natural remedy for baby diaper rash and other skin ailments. It’s great stuff. Bentonite clay, when used in baby care formulas, helps keep the skin water-free and well-balanced by drawing out toxins from the body while simultaneously healing it with its nutrients. Most importantly, bentonite clay is extremely gentle on sensitive skin and safe to use around babies of all ages! Bentonite Clay is an excellent solution for bettering your family’s health by not only providing relief from diaper rash but also lessening the risk of infection and rashes due to allergies or eczema. Bentonite clay acts as an excellent absorber of toxins and impurities from the skin. It helps draw impurities out of the skin while also removing excess oils through its cleansing action.
You may also like:
Benefits Of Using Bentonite Clay For Diaper Rash:
1) It is safe and gentle on your baby’s skin. Unlike creams that are made using harsh chemicals, bentonite clay is naturally mild and safe for use on dry, sensitive skin. It works effectively to heal diaper rash without causing any irritation or burning of the skin.
2) Works extremely fast! A few applications often do the trick. Bentonite clay has a super-absorbent nature which allows it to absorb toxins and impurities from the body at an extremely fast rate! This means that if you have been struggling with diaper rash for a long time, bentonite clay may be exactly what you’re looking for because it can solve the problem in much less time than traditional treatments.
3) It is cost-effective. Bentonite clay, if purchased in powder form, is quite affordable. You can even purchase it from your local farmers’ market for cheaper than buying it at a store.
4) It is completely natural and does not contain harmful chemicals as many over-the-counter creams do. Bentonite clay is one of the most harmless treatments available to treat diaper rash because it is completely natural. Many products that are available on the market contain harmful chemicals which can be dangerous for your baby’s health. You don’t want to put anything that you know will harm your baby on their skin!
5) It’s effective in removing toxins and impurities from the skin. The main function of bentonite clay is to draw out impurities by absorbing them from the body.
How To Use Bentonite Clay For Diaper Rash?
Step 1: Mix Bentonite clay with coconut oil and castile soap.
Step 2: Apply the mixture on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this 1-2 times daily until you notice a visible difference. You can also rub bentonite clay inside the diaper rash to draw out any rashes that may be trapped there.
Step 3: Apply a gentle and natural soothing cream on the skin after washing off the bentonite clay mixture.
Step 4: Make sure you do not use a lotion or cream containing steroids because it can cause skin thinning.
Also, avoid using cloth diapers that contain any harmful chemicals on your baby’s skin. Cloth diapers with chemicals can cause rashes and irritation to the skin. Use cloth diapers that are made of comfortable fabric such as bamboo or cotton. Avoid using disposables anytime possible, especially around your baby’s sensitive parts such as the diaper area. If you have to use disposables, be sure to be extra careful.
Other Skincare Benefits Of Bentonite Clay On Babies:
1) It helps soothe the skin and promote healthy skin healing. Bentonite clay is rich in natural minerals that help to remove all types of dirt and impurities from the skin which assists in preventing eczema, psoriasis, acne, and other rashes.
2) It can help speed up skin regeneration.
3) It aids in the overall well-being of your baby’s skin by removing moisture that may cause diaper rash.
4) It is an excellent immune stimulant.
5) It helps with healthy skin, elimination of toxins, and overall well-being of your babies’ bodies.
6) It aids in detoxification as an effective tonic. Postpartum use of bentonite clay can help lessen swelling and scarring.
7) It helps relieve pain from insect bites.
8) It can help give relief from the pain of bee stings and sunburns.
You may also like:
1) What are the side effects of using bentonite clay on babies?
Bentonite clay is non-toxic and non-irritating. It is recommended by holistic doctors to use it on babies of all ages.
2) How do I use clay as a shampoo?
You can mix bentonite clay with distilled water and apple cider vinegar to make a DIY shampoo for your baby. Just mix it in a few tablespoons of water and pour it directly onto the scalp. Massage gently until foam forms, then rinse out using cool water.