Everybody always wants to just be flawless these days, with the perfect body shape, strong attributes, and glowing skin. The very first two are unchangeable because they are determined by genetics, but the last can be improved. Stretch marks, also renowned as white scars, are hard, depressed bands of the body that can be red, colored, or greyish white varying based on the color of the skin. They are epidermis stretch marks or distressing sores that commonly appear around the lower body, hips, lower legs, underarms, belly, and neck. They can indeed be noticed both in men and women, however, they are more ordinary in women, affecting up to 40-90percent of the overall women.
No wonder stretch marks are very prevalent these days. But, some people are still unaware of their appearance and its effects on their bodies. Let’s have a look at the basics of stretch marks and then how coconut oil works for stretch marks.
What Are Stretch Marks?
You may like this also:
Stretch marks could stymie your long-held desire to only have flawless skin all over your body. Stretch marks appear to be long white lines that vary in color. They usually appear post-pregnancy and sometimes even during rigid exercises. There are several ways to treat stretch marks but home remedies for stretch marks have been helpful in the long run. People worldwide use coconut oil for stretch marks to reduce its effects and appearance.
Among the plethora of natural treatments for stretch marks, coconut oil is really popular. Because of the high concentration of favorable liberated fatty acids, this oil is appreciated for its moisturizing and antibacterial activities.
But, does coconut oil truly assist in removing stretch marks? Read the rest to discover the solution.
How Does Coconut Oil Work For Stretch Marks?
Coconut oil is truly a magical ingredient for stretch marks. It has potent properties that reduce the appearance of stretch marks and eliminates them permanently after regular time usage. Let’s have a look at the properties of coconut oil for stretch marks.
· Coconut oil Has Antibacterial Properties
Coconut oil is known to have antibacterial properties. Yes, you heard it right. The efficacious coconut oil is known to fight bacteria and various viruses and fungal infections. Stretch marks may aggravate due to infections and even because of bacteria in the particular region.
· Packed With Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a major ingredient of coconut oil; it is predominantly an antioxidant that not just benefits the skin but it also aids in rapid penetration through the skin. Every aspect of it contributes to the skin’s firmness and indeed the removal of saggy skin.
· Loads Of Antioxidants
The antioxidant compounds in coconut oil work with each other to confront free radical damage, enabling the body to restore its while also hydrating it. Because the oil is entirely natural, there won’t be any adverse effects or comorbidities as an outcome of utilizing it.
· Coconut Oil Has Exceptional Properties
Except for stiffening the skin and reducing droopiness after childbirth, the amazing qualities of coconut oil make it an effective anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial item.
· Used In Pharmaceutical Sectors
Coconut oil is well-known for its mind-boggling and exceptional properties. Many pharma companies use coconut oil in their products to reap the advantages of its therapeutic properties. Analogously, many skincare products in the industry include coconut oil as an essential component to renew skin conditions especially dryness and sensitive skin.
How To Use Coconut Oil For Stretch Marks?
You can use coconut oil for stretch marks in several ways. Not just one, two, or three but endless options and DIY home remedies to explore from. But, what matters here is that you should choose the one that works for you. So, without any further ado let’s have a look at some of the best ways to use coconut oil for stretch marks.
Home Remedies For Stretch Marks | DIY Coconut Oil for Stretch Marks
Recipe 1 – The Coconut Oil & Castor Oil
Both coconut oil and castor oil are great ingredients that work towards lightening stretch marks. Castor oil nourishes your skin deeply while eliminating the impression of saggy skin and stretch marks.
- Coconut oil
- Castor Oil
- Take an equal amount of both oils in a bowl.
- Make sure to take according to the quantity required for one-time usage.
- Stir both oils until it gets mixed properly.
- Now apply this blend of castor oil and coconut oil for stretch marks.
- Use it on the areas you feel you have more stretch marks and saggy skin.
Recipe 2 – Turmeric & Coconut Oil
You may like this also:
This recipe is a must-try as it contains turmeric that lightens the skin. Turmeric is packed with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. It can lighten your skin and prevent scars, dark spots, and stretch marks. The combination of coconut oil and turmeric works magically to reduce stretch marks.
- A pinch of turmeric or turmeric oil
- 2tsp of Coconut oil
- In a bowl add coconut oil.
- Now mix a pinch of turmeric into it.
- Stir the mixture well until it is combined properly.
- Now apply this blend on areas you feel have more stretch marks.
Recipe 3 – Coconut Oil Scrub
This DIY coconut oil scrub for stretch marks is a gorgeous one as it works wonderfully to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. The presence of sugar granules along with coffee also reduces cellulite while enhancing the color of your skin.
- 2tsp of coconut oil
- 1tsp coffee powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar granules
- 2 drops of tea tree essential oil
- In a bowl add dry ingredients that are sugar granules and coffee powder.
- Mix them really well.
- Now add coconut oil and tea tree essential oil.
- Stir this sugar scrub well.
- Now gently scrub it on the parts you have stretch marks and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Now wash it off with cold water.
- You can also moisturize after exfoliating your skin.
Things To Keep In Mind Before Using Coconut Oil For Stretch Marks
- While coconut oil is not necessarily harmful, there are several preventative measures a woman must accept when applying that to her stomach.
- When stroking your pregnant body, exercise extreme caution. Maintain the least pressure possible on your belly throughout all occasions.
- Some women prefer to combine coconut oil and perfumed oil. Clarify this with your pediatrician because it may result in allergic reactions.
- Avoid imitating any complicated relaxation techniques you may have encountered online.
- For the rubdown, use virgin coconut oil or organic pure coconut oil. Choose refined products from Moksha Lifestyle instead.
Coconut oil is packed with powerful anti-inflammatory qualities, which may aid in the recovery of emerging saggy skin. Its capacity to intensely moisturize skin might even aid in reducing the skin irritation affiliated with stretch marks. Scars, saggy skin, and stretch marks on your body are common, and some individuals even enjoy them. It is additionally acceptable to experiment with remedies such as coconut oil if you want to minimize the appearance of or inhibit loose skin.
While selecting <a href="https://shop.mokshalifestyle.com/products/coconut-oil" target="_blank"virgin coconut oil always look for certifications. At Moksha Lifestyle, we have pure and organic coconut oil that actually works for stretch marks, loose skin, scars, and dullness. For more info visit www.mokshalifestye.com.