An essential oil that has calming properties and does a great job for your overall health and skin is a must-have for your vanity. Not all essential oils can keep up with the good things in your life but Vetiver Essential oil has it as it helps to create a grounding atmosphere not only for your mind but also for your health and skin. Are you wondering how? Well, today we will go through the major uses of Vetiver Essential oil including Vetiver Essential oil for women, cosmetic uses of Vetiver Essential oil along therapeutic uses of Vetiver Essential oil. If you are ready for a roller coaster ride of Vetiver oil and its uses then stay tuned for its magical benefits as well.
You may also like:
Vetiver Essential oil is primarily extracted from the fragrant roots of the Vetiver plant. This oil is very rich and has a very calming scent to it. People also refer to it as the oil of tranquility and sometimes the fragrance of the soil because of its Woody and earthy Aroma. It is widely used in aroma therapy practices because of its soothing benefits. It helps to reduce signs of fatigue, anxiety, depression, and insomnia. The uses of Vetiver Essential oil are countless but its ability to enhance concentration and its major uses in the Skin Care industry tops the list. In the upcoming section, we will explore the major uses of Vetiver Essential oil one by one.
Uses Of Vetiver Essential Oil
There are several uses of Vetiver Essential oil. Starting from its aromatherapy benefits, it is used widely to cross over emotional and mental issues:
- Vetiver Essential Oil helps to keep your hair in a good space. Yes, you heard it right. The potent Essential oil is loaded with natural ingredients along with essential vitamins and nutrients which acts as a great solution to treat several Hair Care concerns. Is also loaded with anti-microbial qualities which helps to kick off the bacteria that might hamper your hair growth.
- Vetiver Essential oil is a great choice for people looking to rejuvenate their hair follicles. Yes, that’s true. Many people encounter hair fall and hair loss issues because of weak hair follicles. Luckily not anymore. Vetiver Essential oil reinvigorates your hair follicles and promotes blood circulation in the scalp which improves hair growth. This pattern visibly tackles hair fall and also reduces the chances of hair loss to a great extent. Using Vetiver Essential oil diligently in your hair care routine can bring several benefits to your hair.
- The above-mentioned Vetiver Essential oil used for women is not everything. We will discuss a lot more of them in the upcoming section.
- Vetiver oil helps to promote deep sleep because of its sedative properties. You can simply use Vetiver Essential oil for sleeping by diffusing it before going to bed. Many people do this and experience calming benefits because Vetiver Essential oil instantly refreshes the Aroma for a sound sleep. One of the major uses of Vetiver Essential oil includes its ability to reduce anxiety to promote sleep. It helps to calm anxious people and cures insomnia, irritability issues, and other sleep disorders to a great extent.
- Are you wondering how to use whatever Essential oil for your skin? Well, the benefits of Vetiver essential oil for skin are immense and now we will discuss its usage and how to use it.
- Vetiver oil helps to hydrate your skin in the best possible manner. Yes, you heard it right. Vetiver Essential oil for skin is rich in essential vitamins and antioxidants along with anti-microbial properties that tackle severe skin care conditions. Not only this but the anti-inflammatory properties of Vetiver Essential oil reduce skin infection and kick off itchiness dermatitis and other skin issues it has deep cleansing qualities that visibly improve your skin tone and unclog the blocked pores.
- You can use Vetiver Essential oil by diluting it with rose water for a perfect cleansing routine.
- Alternatively, you can also combine Vetiver Essential oil with a carrier oil like almond oil or jojoba oil for skin to get an instantly glowing skin.
- Acne is a serious skincare condition that is majorly triggered by pollutants from the environment and junk food choices along with hormonal imbalance in adolescence. Using Vetiver Essential oil for Acne acts as a soothing remedy that not only reduces its visibility but also eliminates it from your face.
- For the best uses of Vetiver Essential oil for skin, you can simply dilute a few drops with tea tree oil. Use it as a spot treatment to reduce acne and pimples.
- Did you know that Vetiver Essential oil used for skin helps to fade away acne marks and scars within a said period? While this might sound a little gimmick, using it religiously might show amazing results. You can simply combine Vetiver Essential oil with rosehip oil for that instantly glowing skin and to reduce acne scars visibly.
- Vetiver Essential oil uses in perfumery are immense. That’s true Vetiver Essential oil has a very earthy, Woody, and grassy Aroma which is great to include in floral and fruity scents. Several people adore the grounding fragrance of Vetiver Essential oil and that is what makes it a special element in the perfumery industry.
- The medicinal uses of Vetiver Essential oil are also great. You can use it to boost immunity and to experience short-term effects on your health. It passes the medicinal check and is therefore an ideal option to treat medicinal issues.
You may also like:
After knowing such incredible uses of Vetiver Essential oil for your overall health, it is time for you to take the necessary actions. Yes, by this we mean including it in your routine to experience the results by yourself. Check out the best-selling essential oils and carrier oils available exclusively at Moksha Lifestyle.