Distinction between two very popular carrier oils can be quite a task. Especially when we talk about argan oil vs coconut oil choosing your side might give you butterflies. Moksha carrier oils are great in their way and have some incredible benefits for your skin hair and health. So, today we will explore exquisite differences between pure argan oil and coconut oil along with choosing the best one as per your requirements and needs. Argan oil vs coconut oil brings in a long debate today but the discussion is going to be quite an interesting one.
Argan Oil vs Coconut Oil
Argan oil is widely known as a golden liquid because of its extraction process and the color that it holds. It is extracted using a cold-pressed method by pressing the right kernels or nuts of the argan tree. It has essential fatty acids along with antioxidants and nutrients that help to nurture your skin and restore your hair health. It also presents commendable benefits for your overall health and keeps several skin care and hair care concerns at bay.
You may also like:
On the other hand, when we talk about coconut oil it is very common in our daily chores. Coconut Oil as you all know is extracted from the coconut tree using the hydraulic method. It has some amazing benefits for your skin beauty hair and even for your health in general. Also, how can we overlook that coconut oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-microbial properties that help your skin deal with infections? It also has rich fatty acids along with other vitamins and nutrients that nurture your hair and keep it soft and hydrated. All in all coconut oil is truly a delight if you consider its overall benefits.
Argan Oil vs Coconut Oil For Hair
Both argan oil and coconut oil for hair work pretty well to moisturize dull and dehydrated tresses. It not only nurtures your unhealthy hair but also promotes hair growth to a great extent. However, there is a clear distinction between argan oil and coconut oil for hair.
Argan Oil For Hair
- Argan oil is loaded with fatty acids which helps to moisturize dehydrated hair and also makes it soft and shiny over time.
- Argan oil for the scalp is a great choice as it rejuvenates your hair follicles and promotes hair growth by two times.
- Using pure Moroccan argan oil for frizzy hair is the cherry on the cake. Argan Oil reveals soft and shiny hair in just one go. You can also use pure Moroccan argan oil to tame frizzy hair and flyways.
- Argan oil is your only solution for shiny long and soft hair. As mentioned above, argan oil is loaded with fatty acids and antioxidants like Vitamin E which enhances your hair growth and texture.
Coconut Oil For Hair
Now as we talk about coconut oil for hair it also has some mind-blowing properties:
- Coconut oil helps to retain the moisture and shine in your hair. It does not induce dryness and ultimately makes your hair feel soft and smooth after regular application.
- Coconut oil vs argan oil for hair are quite similar as both of them help to promote hair growth. Coconut oil for hair growth is widely used with the best essential oils for hair growth. It rejuvenates your hair follicles and maintains the hair shafts thereby promoting amazing hair growth.
- Coconut oil is also loaded with essential fatty acids. Yes, you heard it right. The holy grail oil for many people out there is a rich source of vitamins, nutrients, and fatty acids which deeply hydrates your hair and keeps it moisturized.
- Coconut oil for the scalp is also a great ingredient as it is loaded with antibacterial and antifungal qualities. Coconut oil maintains your scalp health and also eliminates dandruff dryness and other fungal infections.
- Coconut oil can be used for your hair lengths to promote silky soft hair. Argan oil versus coconut oil for frizzy hair tends to work well. However, argan oil leads the race as it has nutrients vitamins, and fatty acids which eliminate frizzy hair in just one go.
Argan Oil vs Coconut Oil For Skin
Let’s now talk about the properties of argan oil vs coconut oil for wrinkles and skin:
Argan Oil For Skin
- Argan oil is a very hydrating oil that can moisturize dry skin.
- The differentiation between argan oil and coconut oil for acne, the former takes the victory because argan oil is non-comedogenic and is safe to be used on acne-prone skin. Argan oil has skin-nourishing properties which help to tackle the irritation and redness associated with acne.
- Many people also use argon oil for wrinkles as it has anti-aging effects. However, you have to be very careful while using oils on the skin as they might irritate if your skin is extra sensitive. So, always do a patch test before going all out with argan oil for the skin.
Coconut Oil For Skin
- Coconut oil is a natural skin cleanser and has commendable skin-benefiting properties. It helps to boost hydration in your skin and also makes it soft and supple.
- Many people utilize coconut oil as a natural makeup remover because of its rich fatty acids and nutrient content.
- Coconut oil deeply hydrates your skin and locks in moisture it is a great choice for dry skin peeps. Our people with sensitive and acne-prone skin should stay away from coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is a great option but it is comedogenic which means it might make your pores bad. Make sure to use pure coconut oil diligently and do a patch test before applying it directly on your skin.
Argan Oil vs Coconut Oil. Which Is The Best?
Both argan oil and coconut oil are great natural remedies that are free from chemicals and toxins. Considering the natural vitamins and nutrients they are loaded with, both the oils serve the purpose well. However, we recommend you to go with your preferences.
Argan oil is an all-rounder carrier oil that tackles almost all beauty concerns and also works great for your hair. Coconut oil on the other hand is a holy grail for many people out there and makes up for your vanity every time you need moisturization.
You may also like:
Argan oil vs coconut oil is a tough choice. Especially if you are new to these concepts, it might feel overwhelming to choose the best carrier oil. So we as experts recommend you go through the qualities of both oils and check out which one works the best for you. Also while buying oils for hair or skin it is important to keep a check on the quality. Moksha Lifestyles offers pure argan oil and coconut oil which not only helps with several concerns but also doubles the benefits with its purity and rawness.