Do you require the pumping of blood? Is poor circulation taking over your health and leading to extreme pain around the calves and legs? Well if this is the scenario you need an Essential oil therapy massage that supports healthy blood circulation in the legs. The essential oils for blood circulation in the legs eliminate major side effects and discomfort associated with poor circulation. Additionally, essential oils also promote healthy circulation whilst reducing spasms, muscle pain, and swelling.
Thick thighs, poor circulation, and unsightly veins are the new YOU. But they are insightful to see and hard to bear. So, it’s time for you to Uncover essential oil-based treatments for improving circulatory issues. Insufficient blood flow can cause a variety of signs and symptoms, including icy feet, calf buzzing frigidity, and puffy ankles. Aromatherapy treatment is one of the most effective techniques to improve blood flow.
You may also like:
The grinding motion of the palm of your hand promotes spontaneous blood circulation, whilst the active constituents of aromatic oils smooth the bloodstream, reinforce and soothe the walls of blood vessels, and remove unattractive micro-vessels from the outermost layer of the skin. The most prevalent strokes in this situation involve massages that focus on the foot, arms, and calves.
Causes Of Poor Blood Circulation In Legs
No wonder why people prefer experts for their circulatory problems in their legs which are prominently tackled with aroma therapy sensation strokes. But do you know what leads to poor circulation in the legs? There are several reasons why the circulation of your legs goes to a level that majorly instigates the legs and feet and fills them with pain and suffering.
The circulatory functioning in your body transfers the much-needed nutrients and oxygen with the help of blood to the entire body. But when this process takes a step back, poor circulation comes into the picture. And, once poor circulation takes its place in your body it leads to a tingling sensation, frequent pain, cramps, muscle pain, throbbing in limbs, and numbness. Here are some serious conditions that can lead to poor blood circulation in your legs:
- If the blood clot in your body happens frequently it might lead to the blockage of the circulation of blood in a partial manner. In some cases, it can also lead to a pure blood clot which usually happens during the time of accidents.
- Atherosclerosis is a condition that usually turns your arteries stiff. This happens because of the buildup of plague. This condition can lead to poor circulation in the legs.
- If you are suffering from peripheral artery disease p a d it can lead to a narrow down movement of the arteries and blood vessels. This can further more poor circulation in feet and legs.
- Diabetes is another major cause of poor circulation in the legs. Diabetes promotes the risk of peripheral artery disease and the high glucose level also disturbs the primary layer of blood vessels leading to unhealthy circulation.
5 Best Essential Oils For Blood Circulation In Legs
If you are looking for the best Essential oil that helps to promote blood circulation in the legs without any side effects then here is your chance to grab the best of them. Below are mentioned top 5 Essential oils that help to improve blood circulation.
1. Rosemary Essential Oil
Fresh herbal and packed with propitious qualities Rosemary Essential oil tops the list of best essential oils for circulation in feet and legs. Rosemary Essential Oil improves the circulation in the legs and also reduces muscle pain joint pain and spasms. Also, the herbal Essential oil is packed with a rich compound known as 8-Cineole. This potent compound along with favorable camphor content enhances circulation in feet and legs.
It works incredibly well to tackle the symptoms of poor blood circulation. The Essential oil also dilates blood vessels, further enhancing blood circulation and keeping your body at ease.
2. Peppermint Essential Oil
Let’s talk about a potent Essential oil that works effectively to enhance blood circulation and reduce the chances of spider and varicose veins in the legs. It is none other than the undiluted and pure peppermint Essential oil. Peppermint Essential Oil has warming effects on your body which visibly diminishes the appearance of varicose veins and spider veins while reducing numbness and tingling sensation. The Essential oil has a rich compound known as menthol which appeals to almost everyone. Its cooling effects are quite prominent which usually works on the affected area and boosts blood circulation while improving your overall wellness.
3. Black Pepper Essential Oil
Another great addition to the list of best essential oils for circulation in feet and legs is black pepper Essential oil. Black Pepper Essential Oil is powerful and effective on the skin. The Essential oil is widely recognized because it offers rubefacient properties. It simply means that the Essential oil helps to warm up your body pretty well. Additionally, it has a very earthy and spicy fragrance which improves blood circulation, stimulates your blood vessels, and also tackles the tingling sensation on the ankles.
4. Ginger Essential Oil
The feeling of poor circulation in the legs can be heart-wrenching. Thankfully not anymore. Ginger Essential oil comes under the top picks of essential oils for circulation in the legs and feet. Ginger Essential Oil has phenomenal properties that serve as a great remedy to reduce varicose veins spider veins and tingling sensations. The Essential oil is very effective in promoting blood circulation in the legs and feet. It also carries pain relieving properties which essentially reduce pain and swelling associated with poor circulation. While using Ginger Essential oil for a massage therapy to improve circulation make sure to dilute it as it is very strong.
5. Cypress Essential Oil
Last but not least in the list of the best essential oils for circulation in the legs is Cypress Essential oil. A very herbal plant like green Aroma Cypress oil possesses immense abilities to tackle various healthcare concerns. From promoting circulation in the legs to keeping your mind at ease and also reducing swelling and pain, the Essential oil helps to alleviate major symptoms of poor circulation. Not only this but Cypress Essential Oil also diminishes varicose veins and restricts the symptoms of poor circulation.
How To Use Essential Oils For Blood Circulation In The Legs?
Natural and organic remedies to improve blood circulation in legs and feet are a match made in heaven however using it ideally in the traditional approach offers desirable benefits. So here are some of the best ways to include essential oils for blood circulation in feet and legs.
1. Method 1- Massage Therapy
- Indulge in massage therapy! The best way to use Essential oils is by using them with a body oil or massage oil. You can simply make one for yourself.
- Combine 4 to 5 drops of different essential oils mentioned above as per your liking.
- Dilute it with 2 to 3 tablespoons of fractionated coconut oil.
- Now massage it in circular motions with gentle strokes to enhance blood circulation.
2. Method 2- Bath Salt
- Another way to use the best essential oils for circulation in feet and legs is to combine them with a grain of bath salt.
- Take lemon, ginger and Juniper berry Essential oil.
- 3 drops of each essential oil works fine.
- Added to a cup of Epsom salt.
- Now keep your legs in warm water with this bath salt to improve circulation.
You may also like:
Let us all take a moment to appreciate the potential of essential oils to improve circulation and tackle other health concerns effortlessly. In the heat of the movement, one should always ensure the use of quality-oriented products. At Moksha Lifestyle, we are dedicated to serving you 100% pure and organic essential oils and carrier oils.