When it comes to the selection of oils, there might be a lot of options and confusion is quite common. From selecting the perfect natural oil for your hair care and skin care Richards to keeping them as a constant in your routine takes a lot of effort. Therefore, it is important to recognize the difference between two same-looking oils which are different from each other. Are you wondering which oils we are talking about? Well, marula oil and argan oil are two top-quality oils that are the best contenders in the skin care and Hair Care industry. Argan oil vs marula oil holds a long list of debates as both are widely recognized because of their hydrating and moisturizing qualities. Even though both the oils have almost the same properties, if you look a little deeper into their benefits they are quite different from each other. Both the oils stand out according to their benefits. So let’s check out the difference between argan oil vs marula oil.
What Is Argan Oil?
Let’s first talk about argan oil along with its properties and benefits for skin and hair. Argan oil as you all know is primarily extracted from the ripe kernels of the Moroccan argan tree. The rich luxurious golden oil is harvested by labor-intensive women which is a lot of effort and hard work. Argan Oil has a golden yellow hue to it along with a serene fragrance. People therefore recognize it as the liquid gold of Morocco and it is one of the most luxurious carrier oils available in the market. Not only this but argan oil has a high content of antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids that nurture your skin deeply.
You may also like:
What Is Marula Oil?
Before going ahead with the benefits of argan oil or marula oil let us check out what marula oil is and where it comes from. As per studies marola oil is popularly known as the miracle oil as it originates from the seeds or kernels of the marula tree. Marula oil comes from the regions of Madagascar and South Africa. In these areas, the hours of sunlight are extended with minimal rainfall which helps the modular tree to grow evenly and produce ripe kernels or seeds. For centuries, marula oil has been used by the people of that region for several skin care and hair care benefits. Apart from this marula oil also remains a prized possession as it has innumerable beauty secrets. The rich oil is a great choice for people who are suffering from skincare concerns like dull spots, acne scars, or hyperpigmentation.
Marula Oil vs Argan Oil For Face
Marula Oil For Face
As mentioned above now we will explore the benefits of marula oil versus argan oil for the face. So first let’s talk about marula oil for face.
- Marula oil is an excellent oil that you can add to your skincare routine as it is rich in essential vitamins. Yes, you heard it right. Marula oil has a rich content of Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Modi vitamins are responsible for providing an enhanced texture to your skin while protecting your skin from sun damage.
- Marula oil is loaded with essential fatty acids that nurture your skin internally and fight scars and discoloration. If you are suffering from under-eye circles hyperpigmentation, Sun damage or acne scars then make sure to include marula oil for your face in your skincare routine.
- Marula oil has anti-aging properties. It is amazing to know that marula oil is loaded with rich anti-aging qualities that bid farewell to fine lines, wrinkles, saggy skin, and age spots. It visibly reduces the appearance of signs of aging by enhancing your complexion in the best way possible.
- Marula oil is a great choice for people who have dull and dehydrated skin types. The rich miracle oil boosts collagen and production in your skin while rejuvenating it to the core. The oil also improves the elasticity of your skin and fights dullness and dehydration.
Argan Oil For Face
Let us now explore the benefits of argan oil for the face.
- Argan oil is undeniably one of the best carrier oils for Acne-prone skin people. Argan oil is non-comedogenic and therefore it does not clog your pores. The rich and luxurious oil deals with acne surprisingly while reducing acne scars on the side.
- Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. The best in argan oil includes Ferulic Acid, a potent antioxidant that helps reduce the UV damage on your skin and also damages the free radicals. Additionally, argan oil also nurtures your skin with its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- Argan oil is loaded with carotenoids which helps to enhance your skin complexion while keeping your skin hydrated and soft all day long.
- If you are someone dealing with sun damage, acne scars, acne marks, and other problems then make sure to add organ oil to your regular skin care regimen. Argan oil has nutrients along with Vitamin C and Vitamin E which not only tackles the science of aging but also keeps environmental stress factors at bay.
Argan Oil vs Marula Oil For Hair
Argan Oil For Hair
- If you are wondering for that one oil that can truly redefine the texture of your hair then it is none other than argan oil for hair.
- Argan oil is a great choice for people who have fine thin curly or even straight hair. Argan oil keeps a check on the quality of your hair and also rejuvenates it through the scalp.
- Did you know that argan oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamins like Vitamin E which helps to condition your hair intensely? Argan oil for hair is a great formula as it is extremely lightweight and helps to nurture your curls or straight hair while adding a burst of volume and texture.
- Argan oil helps to rejuvenate your hair follicles and also improves hair growth patterns. It visibly brings a difference to your hair growth routine.
Marula Oil For Hair
- Earlier we discussed the benefits of argan oil for hair. It is now time to check out the amazing benefits of marula oil for hair in the long run.
- Marula oil for hair keeps Hair Care concerns at bay. It is great for hair cuticles as it treats dry dal and damaged hair to a great extent.
- If you have split ends in your hair and they do not leave you at any cause, then marula oil can be your only option. The rich oil is packed with antioxidants that nurture your hair and promote its strongness.
- Marula oil for frizzy hair is recommended by many hair care specialists. Marula oil is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and other nutrients that keep your hair hydrated and soft.
You may also like:
The distinction between marula oil vs argan oil was indeed a fantabulous one. Honestly selecting between one of them can be quite confusing as both the carrier oils are best in their way. Argan oil is comparatively expensive as compared to marula oil. However, the properties these oils possess are extremely beneficial. So, make your choice and buy the best carrier oil from Moksha Lifestyle.